Welcome to the official Limelight documentation.
Limelight is an easy-to-use smart camera for FRC. Refer to the table of contents below to get started.
- Getting Started
- Vision Pipeline Tuning
- Crosshair Calibration
- Using Multiple Pipelines
- Complete NetworkTables API
- Additional Theory
- Case Study: Estimating Distance
- Case Study: Aiming Using Vision
- Case Study: Seeking
- Case Study: Getting in Range
- Case Study: Aiming and Range at the same time.
- Case Study: 2017 Fuel Robot
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is limelight using a low (320x240) resolution?
- What if the game calls for a different tracking algorithm?
- Why is there an extra usb port?
- How do I view the video stream?
- Are the eight LEDs bright enough?
- Does Limelight support protocols other than NetworkTables?
- Does Limelight support Active PoE?
- Should I plug Limelight into our VRM (Voltage Regulator Module)?
- My robot has extreme voltage swings while driving, will this damage my Limelight?
- Will Limelight’s LEDs dim when our robot’s voltage drops?
- Additional Resources
- Software Change Log
- Software Roadmap